Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's Been Awhile.. So Much To Touch Upon & It Happens To Be 4:20

It's late. But after this recent break, the first since my attempt at a Blog, I have so much to touch upon and even better is the insane amount of work I have put into my Music, Screenplay & the inevitable trip I have coming up in the Spring to NYC for the 1st Time with the 2 most beautiful women alive = www.myspace.com/hedreamsawake <---- Chandel & Sasha AKA Lua On My Top Friends.. Be Prepared To See Very Amazing Young Women & Drop Them A Line Telling Them How Great They Seem ;)

So..

Joaquin Phoenix On Letterman .. Borat Meets Johnny Cash??!

AROiD - This Will Be Touched Upon & He Is Only 42 Minutes Away From Me & The Art Institute & I Will Be Going To Attempt My First Real "Journalistic Journey."

Grammy's - Thom Yorke & Radiohead With The USC Marching Band Was The iLLEST & Stevie Wonder With The JONA BROTHERS JUST MADE ME ILL~!!!!!!!!!

Asher Roth - Cool Kid. He's Got Skills. I'd Like To See Him & RIG 1 Battle Or Join Forces On A Track <----- I Might Be Working On Something..

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH TO SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE MISSED YOU (I'm Talking To The Mirror, If Anyone Acrually Reads This, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!!)

All Love.

KiD~A.D


ELLiOTT SMiTH = THE GREATEST SONGWRITER IN MY EYES COVERED BY THE BEAUTIFUL EMiLY HAiNES FROM METRIC.

Just In Case The World Explodes In 42 Hours..

No comments: