Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Spin Magazine Features New Single From Eminem And Pitchfork Unveils Tracklist Along With Some Harsh Words




















The New Eminem Single is called "Crack The Bottle" Featuring Dr. Dre & 50 Cent.
I think Marshall is an absolute genius, but the Singles from almost Any Album or Artist
don't do anything for me & this reminds me of the "Doing.. Doing.. Doing.." Track from
his last Album except it's maybe a little more serious. This is not a bad thing because that
formula has always worked for him and the chorus definitely has his usual witty & charming
hook that gets stuck in your head after one listen. The worst part for me is that the verses where
Dr. Dre & 50 come in fall kind of flat. Dre seems a little off and the lyrics cover the usual topics and the same goes with 2 Quarters, who basically just sings very slowly the whole time.

I don't think any of them really give a f#ck about my opinion or anyone else for that matter, they have already ripped the Industry to shreds one by one, piece by piece, one after the other.

It definitely didn't blow me away at first listen, but I wouldn't count any of their upcoming Albums out.

50 Cent is still working on Before I Self Destruct and still has no release date.
The Tracklisting has surfaced along with a scathing article courtesy of Pitchfork = Here it is.

Eminem is still working on a date for Relapse and Dr. Dre has been working on Detox for almost a decade now.


Just In Case The World Explodes In 42 Hours..

No comments: