Sunday, July 19, 2009

NOT LIKE I PAY ATTENTION, BUT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO HAVE JON & KATE + 8 FORCED DOWN YOUR THROAT!


















It's another sign of the Apocalypse being right around the corner, hence the long title of my Blog; It blows my mind that Jon and Kate are considered celebrities and are covered more by the media than our President. Their poor 8 kids are already scheduling their therapy sessions! To think of all the money that those two scumbags make by completely ruining their kids lives while pimping them out like Terrence Howard in Hustle N' Flow. Not only do they have millions of people tuning into their pathetic show and just as many people buying the numerous magazines that they (dis)grace the cover(s) of, but they aren't even married anymore and Jon is already engaged to another chick who is young enough to be one of his eventual 20 daughters. I have seen 2 minutes of their stupid show besides the clips that Joel McHale has blasted on The Soup and I will never understand what kind of people help contribute to their enormous paychecks by caring about their boring lives. I don't know why I just went on this rant, I Guess It Is....









Just In Case The World Explodes In 42 Hours..

No comments: