Wednesday, December 2, 2009

BEST YOUNG BANDS IN MUSIC~ 4 BANDS BUZZING LIKE A FRIDGE



Manchester Orchestra, The Strongest & Most Emotional Band Out Of These 4 BANDS & THAT IS SAYING A LOT!!!! Not to mention Andy Hull is also part of the sickest side project since Team Sleep & not only is it painfully emotional, intense & beautiful – But, it & he has it planned out so well. They have 2 Albums out right now & their 3rd Album will be the end to a trilogy amongst a concept regarding a Captain of an old fishing Boat who sets sail and finds the thing that he misses, loves, hates & believes in.. Along with insane Sea Creatures that I won’t even ruin for than fan that will look into this. I have so much respect for Mr. Andy Hull & I am going to try and get Andy to give me my first interview ever for my little Blog which will become an actual website once all of my money isn’t going towards helping others. I figure the Karma Police will eventually come & bail me out of these shackles..




















Mimicking Birds – Nate Lacy Was Already My Favorite Songwriter In The Indie Game & Then My Favorite Musician From My Favorite Band (American Band & Almost Global) To Sign Them To Glacial Pace. If You Don’t Know Who I Am Talking About, Then You Apparently Need To Do Some Research, I Promise You That Songs Such As "The Loop" & "Cabin Fever" Speak For Themselves & Those Are All Mr. Nate Lacy~!!



Phoenix (One of my Top Albums Of The Year! By Far The Best Musicians Of All The New Bands. Their Sass Factor Reaches That Of HOT FUZZ By The Killers & That Is BEcause Of ALL 4 MEMBERS INVOLVED!! Greatest Band From France, Not The Best Singer.. They Would Be Lucky To Crack Top 10, But I Think Their Upside Is A STRONG A+ ~







He Dreams Awake Is The Weird One Of The Bunch.. I Heard Of Him Through A Mutual Friend & I Was Blown Away With The 40+ Tracks I Got My Hands On & That Is When I FOund Out That He Doesn’t Do Many Interviews, There Aren’t Any Pictures I Can Find Of Him & He Hasn’t Even Released His Debut Album Yet~ His Music Is Very Intriguing & The Theories + Structure That He Uses Or Refuses To Use, Makes It That Much More Mysterious To Me. There Is Something About This Solo Artist Who Obviously Treats Music As An Art & His Title Of Musician More Like A Status Of An Artist. This Doesn’t Sound Right, But I Don’t Know What Makes Sense With This Individual & I Would Put A Lot Of Money On The Fact That Is Exactly How He Is Playing His Cards.. Very Close To The Chest~

So. There Are My Four Best Rising Bands in the Industry~

I Hope You Check Them Out & Give Me Some Feedback On These Four Bands & Better Yet, Who You Think The Best Young Bands Are & It Would Be Cool To Hear Of A Few More Like HDAwake, Artists That Are Still UNDER THE RADAR







Just In Case The World Explodes In 42 Hours..

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

sad part is your right, many of these artists stay UTR or Under the Radar for.... well forever.... sad :'( they should play these artists on the radio!!!
thanks for posting :D