Monday, November 10, 2008

WHO WOULD HAVE EVER GUESSED: CLAY AIKEN IS GAY! I'M DEFINITELY NOT BEING SARCASTIC ~ People.Com Lindsey Lohan Says She Is Not Gay, But Bi-Sexual


























HEY GUYS!! HOW ARE YOU FEELING??!! SUPER DUPER!!!!?!!

I Never Got The Chance To Say That Finding Out Clay Aiken Was On Fire
Was THE MOST UN-SURPRISING MOMENT OF THE YEAR & DECADE POSSIBLY!!!

Lindsey Lohan says that she is Not Gay, But BI-SEXUAL. She Is Apparently Dating Samantha Ronson & Says That As Far As Getting Married To A Man Or Woman, "I Don't Know." I Couldn't Imagine Her As The Head Down (That's My Quote;) The Hallway Type.. Man, There Are A Shitload Of People Flying Gracefully With A Gleam In Their Eyes Out Of The Closet On People Covers.

Ellen Is Pretty Amazing Though & Portia De Rossi Is So Fine.



Just In Case The World Explodes In 42 Hours..

No comments: